High Purity Medical Raw Material Taurine CAS 107-35-7
|FOB Price:||US $1-5 / gram|
|Min. Order:||10 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 gram||US $1-5/ gram|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS: 107-35-7
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Formula: C2h7no3s
- Einecs: 203-483-8
- Melting Point: >300 °c(Lit.)
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Application: Nutrition Supplement
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- CAS: 107-35-7
- Molecular Weight: 125.15
- Density: 1.494 g/cm3
- Solubility: Water: 0.5 M at 20 °c, Clear, Colorless
- Storage: Dry , Cool and Ventilated Place
- Trademark: WHSO
- Specification: CAS: 107-35-7
- HS Code: 2901100000
2-aminoethanesulfonic acid;aminoetylsulphonic acid;Aminoethylsulfonic acid (JAN);2-aminoethyl sulfonate;beta-aminoethylsulfonic acid;Taufon;Aminoethylsulfonic acid;Ethanesulfonic acid, 2-amino- (9CI);Aminoethanesulfonic acid;Taurine (8CI);Taukard;L-Taurine;2-Aminoethylsulfonic acid;2-azaniumylethanesulfonate;ethanesulfonic acid,
Melting Point:>300 °C(lit.)
Solubility:water: 0.5 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
Appearance:White crystalline powder
Storage: Dry, cool and ventilated place
Application: Nutrition supplement
Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic compound that is widely distributed in animal tissues. It is a major constituent of bile and can be found in the large intestine, and accounts for up to 0.1% of total human body weight. Taurine has many fundamental biological roles, such as conjugation of bile acids, antioxidation, osmoregulation, membrane stabilization, and modulation of calcium signaling. It is essential for cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle, the retina, and the central nervous system. Taurine is unusual among biological molecules in being asulfonic acid, while the vast majority of biologically occurring acids contain the more weakly acidiccarboxyl group. While taurine is sometimes called an amino acid, and indeed is an acid containing an aminogroup, it is not an amino acid in the usual biochemical meaning of the term, which refers to compounds containing both an amino and a carboxyl group.
Taurine occurs naturally in fish and meat. The mean daily intake from omnivore diets was determined to be around 58 mg (range from 9 to 372 mg) and to be low or negligible from a strict vegan diet. In another study, taurine intake was estimated to be generally less than 200 mg/day, even in individuals eating a high-meat diet. According to another study, taurine consumption was estimated to vary between 40 and 400 mg/day.
Taurine is an ingredient in energy drinks. Many contain 1000 mg per serving, and some as much as 2000 mg.
Magnesium taurate, the magnesium salt of taurine, is a mineral supplement of magnesium.
Our competitive advantage:
1. Top quality: we have our own factory and lab, the purity of 99% is guranteed before out of our factory
2. Rich experience: In the field of steroids for about 10 years, we have rich experience in discreet package and safe shipping.
3. Discreet packages: Different kinds of discreet packages for both steroid powder and liquid. And we keep high percent of passing customs.
4.Safest and fastest delivery: The products can be discreetly packaged and sent within 1 day after getting payment. EMS, FedEx, TNT, DHL, UPS can be chose.
5. Business worldwide: Our packages are sent to country worldwide, such as USA, UK, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Russia, Philippine, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Spanish, Portugal, Hungary, Netherlands...