China Factory sale High Purity CAS 8059-24-3 Vitamin B6
Melting point: 231-233 °C(lit.)
Adermine;Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine Hydrochloride);Pyridoxine HCL(Vitamin B6);
Package: as per your requirement
Storage: keep in a clean and dry place
Application: 1, to prevent infant cramps2, hairdressing role 3,Prevention of pregnancy vomiting and postoperative
Vitamin B6 refers to a group of chemically very similar compounds which can be interconverted in biological systems. Vitamin B6 is part of the vitamin B group, and its active form, pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (PLP) serves as a coenzyme in many enzyme reactions in amino acid, glucose, and lipidmetabolism.
(1) Used for prevention and control of peripheral neuritis, insomnia, restless caused by large or long-term use of , hydralazine.
(2) - Reduce nausea, vomiting caused by cancer drugs and radiotherapy or pregnancy vomiting.
(3) - Treatment of cinfant onvulsions or preventing cinfant onvulsions by giving pregnant women.
(4) - For leukopenia.
(5) - Local inunction for acne, rosacea, seborrheic eczema, etc.
(1) Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
(2) Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
(3) Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
(4) Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
|Identification||A: IR absorption; |
B: Tests of Chloride
|Absorbance of solution||≤ 0.025%||0.019|
|Limit of nitrate||No brown ring produced at the |
junction of the two layers
|Residue on ignition||≤ 0.2%||0.01%|
|Chromatographic purity||≤ 1.0%||0.23%|
|Residual solvent|| |
| ||≤ 0.3%||0.05%|
|Conclusions||This batches complies with the specification of USP34|